Memo Team assembles exhibition stands of any size and type, worldwide.
Whether system or conventional construction, large or small, complicated or simple, multi-storey or ground-level, our many years of experience have taught us that not everything can be planned 100%, fast solutions on site and high flexibility are our strength.
WE OFFER YOU WITH
• The construction and dismantling of your stand
• Experienced chief fitters as contact persons
• Trained craftsmen (e.g. carpenters, locksmiths, painters, electricians)
• Loading and unloading the trucks
• On-site logistics
• Storage of stand material and empties
• Service personnel and maintenance during the exhibition
• Proper packaging of your stand material
WITH LIFTING DEVICES
Memo Team has 70 hydraulically operated lifting devices with a total lifting capacity of 455 tons. Steel girders with a surface of approx. 2800 m² can be lifted synchronously to a height of 3.5 m within 5 minutes.
For multi-storey steel platforms, the laying out and bolting of the top floor to the hall floor is started. This is lifted with the lifting system and the supports are mounted below. The next floor is laid out, the previously assembled level is placed on it, everything is bolted together and then the complete construction is lifted. This is repeated until the lowest floor is reached and the supports are mounted.